Since 2001, UC Merced has managed an annual campaign to raise funds for the United Way of Merced County. Through fun events and creative ways to give, the campus campaign strives to increase faculty, staff and student awareness and support for the needs of others in our community. Our campus has demonstrated incredible generosity and support for improving the lives of others in our community.
For the past 60 years, the United Way of Merced County has worked to advance the common good in our local community by partnering with agencies and programs that improve education, help individuals achieve financial stability, and promote healthy living.
How to Give
- Make a one time donation or sign up for an ongoing payroll deduction
- Purchase a See's Candies Heart Candy Gram
- Purchase See's Chocolate bars
- Volunteer your time
- Find your Department Representative
Timeline and Upcoming Events
- Jan. 10 - Official Campaign Kickoff
- Feb. 1 - Extended! Deadline to order chocolate bars at 11:59 p.m.
- Feb. 17 - United Way campaign ends
The 2017 campaign is including all faculty, staff and students. The goal this year is to get 25% of the campus community involved with the campaign and sell 1,200 units of See's Candies. Follow our progress and help us reach our goal today!